Friday, December 29, 2017

Star Wars Shirt and Style Arc Olivia

A little pre-Christmas sewing. 
The Storm Trooper shirt I made a few years ago is still worn a lot, so I though I'd make another one with this black and white Star Wars fabric I'd bought from Spotlight a while ago. Again it is the Colette Negroni pattern and it was finished just in time for Chris to wear to see the new movie. 

You can't go wrong with the Style Arc Olivia pattern. I've made a few before, so I knew I could whip a new one up one afternoon a few weeks ago and wear it our that night. I used some raton from Spotlight. I love this print so much I bought enough to make something else.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Tara at Martingale here - just got totally sucked into your blog! That dress and print are beautiful and make me want to learn to sew for real. "See" you later!