Friday, August 05, 2016

Simplicity 8101

I made Simplicity 8101 a few months ago for Olive and it is on high rotation so I thought I should make a few more. I used some beautiful Dear Stella fabric for this one and a scrap of some Moda fabric for the pocket.
This Hello Kitty fabric was an excellent find on the bargain rack at Spotlight. The pocket is some new Cotton and Steel fabric.
I made my own bias binding for the pocket and neckline, so much nicer to use than the bought stuff. Once you have made one of these they are very quick and easy to do. I'm sure there will be more.

2 comments:

Jane said...

So cute and you must have to check that pocket for many treasures before washing!

Sue Rostron said...

You two make cute babies, and you make beautiful clothes. Your posts always make me smile! I really appreciate how the clothes you make your girls are a great combination of being pretty and allowing for active play.