Friday, December 27, 2013

Snake Softies


And just like that Christmas is over for another year. I sewed quite a few presents this year. The three big girls are wanted snake softies. I have no idea why, they are not my favourite animals, but Pauline from Funky Friends Factory has a great stripey python pattern which is very cute for a snake. I made mine a little smaller. I think I ended up printing at 75%.
It was a nice simple pattern which used lots of my favourite scraps and most importantly the girls were surprised and love them.
 


5 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

How fun. I didn't have my glasses on and read "snake snortles!" That would be a fun name.

kgirlknits said...

beautiful way to use up some favourite scraps - they look wonderful!

Brenda said...

So cute. I bet the girls love them.

Annie said...

I even love them and I'm not a big fan of snakes...yes, just like that...it's over...happy new year to you Kate

Sally said...

Love them!