Thursday, December 19, 2013

Liberty Overalls

Yes, I know, again with the shirring and yes again with these Ottobre overalls. she has worn the two other pairs I have made a lot.
This pattern is perfect for Liberty, anything with shirring is perfect for shirring I think and lawn is perfect to wear in really hot weather.
Somehow I managed to attach six pearl snaps without cracking any of them.
Not the best picture, but she was not in the mood for photos this morning. I am so happy it is the last day of school for the year today. Olive hates it when everyone leaves in the morning, so much yelling, pointing and crying. She is going to be so happy to have her sisters around for summer.

3 comments:

Krista said...

Looks very nice!

Anonymous said...

Love the overalls, and the writing about the school preparation. Our dog (who is a rescue) hides when the yelling starts in the morning...

Thimbleanna said...

That's adorable Kate! It's so funny to think of you guys in summer when we have snow on the ground. I hope you have a wonderful holiday with the girls!