Friday, August 30, 2013

Spring Sewing

Before I start the spring sewing I really need to finish (mmm and actually start) a spring clean of the house. That doesn't make for very interesting pictures so here are some piles on my cutting table.
Fabrics for Olive.
Patterns for all the girls. Sewing for the twins now involves serious negotiations on fabrics and patterns.
 I pulled out the muslin of Kwik Sew 3422 I made months ago and it isn't quite as bad as I remember.
 I'm testing the Negroni before I cut into the good fabric.

2 comments:

Heather said...

The Negroni is brilliant. The instructions superb. See?

http://sewyouthinkyoucansew.weebly.com/1/post/2013/08/my-goofy-hubby.html

Unknown said...

lucky you!!,i dont sew for my boys any more,they like shop stuff and brands which is fine by me,lol,cant wait to see your creations