Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Library Bags

The last few weeks have been a transition to full time pre-primary and this week the girls go every day. So it is goodbye to slow mornings and hello to finding things to go in their lunch box they will eat and to getting their hair brushed and tied up without too many arguments.
A very exciting day today with their first library trip using their new bags they helped me make last week. Kind of helping - after choosing the fabrics they were bored and back playing with lego and I was in the sweatshop sewing them up.

10 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Very Cute! I love the contrast of the bright colors with the navy fabric!

our shabby cottage said...

I know that feeling too Kate!
Have you adjusted to not having them around yet?

katepickle said...

good luck with the full days... we start our first full week of school next week and I am REALLY looking forward to it!
Good luck on the lunch box thing too.. I haven't found it as hard as I thought I would!

Erika Mulvenna said...

Those bags are a great idea, and so cute! I know that first full day is coming for my little girl in the future, but right now I am enjoying some of those slow mornings!

Leigh @ Toasted said...

Haa. Lucky they pay in priceless love rather than 2 cents an hour. Love the bags.

Jodie said...

Their libary chick loves you !
1. for the library bags
2. for the letters to give her a clue who she is serving

and i love you on her nehalf...and cause I love you anyway !

Anonymous said...

Kate these are great! You could sell a heap of these. I agree that the Librarians will all comment on them too. :) Carolyn

Unknown said...

Great library bags !

Lisa said...

lovely bags. They will be much admired. I can't stand making the school lunches. I do it every evening for my preschooler so that I don't have to face it in the rush in the morning.

AJ said...

Love those library bags. Sweat shop - lol!! xx