Sunday, July 22, 2007

Kylie Koala

I'm trying to make the best use of the last of the school holidays while Chris is home to help with the girls. I've finished a few orders and tried a few new things. I think the list of things to do is a tiny bit shorter (it keeps getting added to though).
I changed my koala pattern a bit last night - I think the shape of the face is definitely better - and found some grey wool to use for the body. Meet Kylie a happy little koala that can be found in the shop.

7 comments:

dutchcomfort said...

Kylie Koala looks great! Lovely fabrics you’ve chosen again!

Gina said...

OH what a cutie pie!!!

Sue said...

What a sweet little koala. Love the fabrics too!

Anonymous said...

couldn't be better. beautiful and snuggable!

Anonymous said...

what a sweetie pie she is. i really like your choice of wool for her face.

fancy said...

Super cute, really!

Chara Michele said...

Such a cute Koala!!