Friday, August 18, 2006

Our Big Day Out

We are back, tired and exhausted from our big trip to Bunbury. Mum came down yesterday to help as Chris is away tonight for work. So we thought we'd go out - something I just can't do by myself. Getting a twin pram into certain shops and some Mother's rooms is impossible, don't even get me started on Dr's offices!
It always sounds like a good idea to go out and the girls are generally pretty good (bribes of hideously expensive bananas help), but the days of a leisurely lunch and nice window shopping are long gone. No really good shopping to report, just stuff that needed to be done like finding good shoes for very small feet, they definitely don't have feet from my side of the family!
Here we are all happy before we left.
One last thing - is it all children or just mine who have a fascination with the toilet and want to throw things in it like rolls of toilet paper or their toys?

6 comments:

Helen Sh said...

Don't worry you are not alone, my friends child just put her new digital camera down the toilet! I got away lightly with my three just the toy sharks and toilet rolls. We will look back and laugh one day.

Anonymous said...

Many wasted rolls of toilet paper and goodness knows what else.

Rachael Elswyk said...

He's six and still unrolls the toilet paper! (but now he rolls it back up, noice I tell you!)

What a great photo!

Rebecca said...

Oh no - I've got all that to look forward to! Love the photo.

ps. I have started a blog too http://mypiccalilli.blogspot.com/

sooz said...

No, it's all kids. My niece 'hid' her dad's v expensive mobile phone/personal organiser in the toilet. Hide and seek has never been so much fun...

Violet & Rose said...

Love the photo! Gorgeous. And having just toilet trained a two, nearly three year old, wait until you have to take them into public toilets and it's a whole new world and they just want to TOUCH everything. And you are trying not to raise your voice so you sound like some paranoid germ crazed freak. So much fun.