Saturday, May 20, 2006

Backtack Completed

I finished my bunny for backtack. I think it has worked out well. I am quite happy and the pain of turning and stuffing little bits has faded. I don't think I could have done it without some hemostats. I don't know how I used to manage without them. I have collected a few bits and pieces to accompany the bunny on its journey to the Netherlands. For now though I just have a teaser shot.
Chris and the girls went on an adventure to the toy library this morning. Our living room now looks a bit like a fun park. Grace is sitting on top of the slide. Both of them can't seem to be without their soft dolls at the moment. They are meant to be just for bed, but I find both of them sneaking into their room and getting their dolls from their cots.

Amelia rocking on the angel fish.
Just a cute bath picture from tonight.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Did you sew the bunny legs on as per the pattern or did you slip stitch them to the body? That is where mine came unstuck. Cute results, but hard pattern.

Anonymous said...

FABULOUS TOYS AND LOVE THE CHEEKY GRIN IN THE BATH. I CAN SEE YOU MIGHT NEED A BIGGER HOUSE SOON TO ACCOMODATE THE TOYS

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate...

Oh my can't wait to see it arriving on my doorstep since the sneakpeak made me very curious to see the whole bunny!